Monday, March 29, 2010
Gramma
Today was another great day with the Little Dude. First, he slept the longest yet--11 1/2 hours! :) And the past two nights, he slept for a solid 10 hours both nights!! This is an enormous accomplishment, especially considering how frequently he used to nurse throughout the night (his first month and a half about every 1 1/2 -2 hours). Right when he hit three months of age, he went through a huge growth spurt, and he woke up every 4-5 hours to feed. It looks like he is finally back to sleeping through the night. Now, if only we actually were smart and went to bed when he does... :) :) He was so excited to see his Gramma today. Normally, she visits once a week, but she hadn't seen him for two weeks. She thought he looked longer, but not chunkier! They practiced standing and doing "jumpies", as well as Patty-Cake. Then, Lisa, Zack, Logan and I went out to dinner at Bambinelli's. Logan slept the entire time. We are so glad that Logan gets to grow up around his family. That was a big reason why Zack decided to get out of the Navy, because we wanted to raise our son amongst our family. Right now, Logan gets to see his Grandmommie and Opa everyday, and I know he will miss them when we finally find and move into a house. It was really nice to have Lisa help out with Logan today, but towards the end, I was going through Logan withdrawal and ready to have my little munchkin back! How is it possible to love someone so much? I am watching him sleep as I type this blog, and he is the most precious thing in the whole world. He is sprawled out all over his crib, taking up as much space as he possibly can. He keeps grunting and stretching randomly. He makes more noises and facial expressions than any other baby I have ever seen. I can't wait to see what memories tomorrow brings us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment